Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
- Design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines.
- Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
- Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
- Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application.
- Exhibit and demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to give/receive constructive criticism.
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH. Degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 years of professional Database development experience in any one of following technologies is a must: SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, Sybase etc.
- Should have excellent exposure to UNIX environment and SHELL Scripting.
- PERL development experience is preferred.
- Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
- Familiarity with team development, including SQL sharing, SQL reviews.
- Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge in designing optimized SQL queries.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
Search more Jobs:
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
Find More Bangalore Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here