Controls System Engineer
Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
- Design, specification, development, installation, start up, troubleshooting, and improvement of process control systems, plant floor systems, business systems, and equipment
- Lead the development and implementation of process improvements (reliability, waste, product quality, safety, cost) to meet business needs.
- Prepare, submit, and manage controls technology and information technology aspects of the Capital Expenditure Budget and support project managers in achieving project deliverables
- Develop functional specifications
- Manage internal and external resources (Software integrators, hardware support)
- Project schedule and scope adherence
- Project cost controls
- Technology transfer
- Controls systems validations
- Start-up and troubleshooting
- Leads the technology transfer for the plant and supports global technology with implementation of new capital projects and new controls processes
- Develop, implement, and maintain hardware and software aspects of the plant floor systems, plant control systems, business systems (computer network), and phone and voice systems.
- Prepare and manage Opex budgets for plant control systems and all information technology systems.
- Develop and maintain specifications, technical documentation, and procedures for controls processes and equipment which are consistent with KPI goals and support Quality and EOHS Standards.
- Leadership and management of controls technicians and information technology resources
- Develop new insights and drive innovative engineering and controls solutions.
More Jobs in India Find Here- Click Here
Find More Abroad Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here