Assurance Ops support-Training
Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
- Executes on assigned L&D strategies to achieve organizational objectives with emphasis on reducing cycle time and increasing speed-to-market of new products and solutions.
- Supports in meeting internal and external customer requirements, expectations and feedback as standards to be surpassed.
- Supports L&D Supervisor.
- Delivers on agreed outcomes on Compass / special projects.
- Interacts sensitively with others, and within team/s acknowledging their feelings and responding to their concerns.
- Executes on defined SMART goals. Elicits feedback from Supervisor and works on constructive feedback.
- Works as an effective team player.
- Meets all requirements of discipline
- Ensures that productive relationship is maintained with the various Service Lines as well as with consultants, trainers and external clients and Support functions within the SSL.
- Manages the complete logistics requirement of L&D. Supports Trainers in their logistics requirements beginning from scheduling course/class to invitations, managing nominations, training material, infra needs, feedback collation and analysis. In case of external programs, ensures bills are processed correctly and settled promptly.
- Tracks attendance as per CP1E requirements.
- Ensures professional relationship is maintained with Business Partners, Consultants and Vendors by servicing them as per E&Y Policy and Guidelines.
- Manages L&D data and Dashboard. Ensures Dashboard is released in a timely manner and reflects a 'true and fair' view of the L&D activities.
- Adjusts quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change. Participates in organizational change efforts
- Adheres to E&Y Compliance standards
- Works actively towards Self-development.
Find More Bangalore Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here