3D Graphics Software Development Engineer
Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
- As a 3D Graphics Software Development Engineer, the selected individual will working in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. This individual will be a part of the Digital Aviation team to design, develop, maintain and improve the graphics output on the Total Airspace and Airport Modeler (TAAM) application and potentially other products to provide a world-class modeling and simulation tool suite for Boeing customers globally.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional software engineer who will play a major role in refining or redefining the graphics display engine behind a world-class fast-time Air Traffic Management Simulation tool.
- Working collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis, this position will work to optimize the existing graphics platform while providing input to and working toward a complete refresh of the graphics suite.
- The selected individual will also be responsible to provide support to development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets and create a core modeling expertise for the Digital Aviation solutions team in Boeing India.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to execute on projects.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc…
Find More Bangalore Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here