Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
More Jobs in India Find Here- Click Here
- Receiving, acquisition, forwarding, handling and closing-off of every description among compliance with defined rules
- Open tickets based on received phone calls, emails or fax
- Monitor and track ticket system, email system, phone and fax for incoming Incidents and Requests
- Enrich tickets with additional information if required and/or needed
- Dispatch Incidents and Requests to next level of support including call out
- Inform IMS (Incident Management and Support Team) via phone about Critical Incidents
- Inform Incident or Request Originator about updates and progress
- Review ticket answers from underlying support levels
- Answer Incidents and Requests back to originator
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress till closure
- Liaising with other support groups in assisting with the resolution of SRs where initial investigation fails to resolve the customer incident.
- Pro-actively keeps users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them.
- Solve incidents based on knowledge
- consults with next line of support teams as appropriate
- Settings with the SLS, the customers and service provider within the Incident Management Process
- Pro-active monitoring of systems and services (Line of Business).
- Performance of permanent activities for the monitoring of the incident process.
- Introduction of telephone conferences
- Notification and alerting of on calls
- Performances of outbound activities.
- Active support of the service processes by pro-active handling
- Support of the technical departments in the use of the service support processes.
- Handling of systems and peripheral devices.
- Continuous checking of systems and peripheral devices
- Performance of simple works of repair and maintenance on the technical equipment in the work environment to saving operational sequences
- working in shift bases available 24/7
- Validate Incidents and Requests according to Operations questionnaires
- Qualification and analysis of requests (Incident, Change, Order, Service Call)
- Analysis and management of incidents.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and forward movement of customer issues until they are resolved.
- Monitoring and Improvement of quality of service
- Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and manage handover of incidents to Problem Management
- Recording and tracking incidents and complaints
- Monitoring of documentation of services on being up-to-date
- Documentation of all types of handling steps, also on demand for the technical departments.
- Permanent updating of available technical knowledge
- De-escalation of conflict situations
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
Search more Jobs:
Find More Bangalore Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here