- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
Current Affair's Books