- The P&I Analytics, P&D Business Applications Development team in Bangalore is building the next generation cloud-hosted, stock analytics and market insights platform called Sentinel.
- BE/Btech/ME/Mtech/MCA in Computer Science from premier institution
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership in architecting and implementing large-scale consumer web platforms that scales to millions of users
- 3-6 years of hard-core software development experience. More experienced candidates will be considered as well
- Strong experience in large-scale backend development for big-data platforms (search, machine learning, data mining, ecommerce, social networking, text analytics, finance), server-side Java (or equivalent), high scale databases, RESTful Web APIs and microservices, data streaming (e.g. Kafka), etc.
- Strong Computer Science background
- Proven track record of out-of-the-box, innovative thought and action
- Varied and diverse interests outside of work, constantly focused on lifelong learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Exposure to computational finance (portfolio optimization, options, derivatives) and algorithmic trading will be a plus but not mandatory
Current Affair's Books