Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
More Jobs in India Find Here- Click Here
- Liaise with the PLM software vendor to understand software roadmaps and to influence future functionality development to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop PLM / Model Based Definition capability / competence to deliver significant process improvement.
- Promote the appropriate standardisation of authoring best practise across the business whilst maintaining synergy with other Rolls-Royce Supply Chain Units and Design Engineering.
- Manage and maintain PLM issue log, identifying ongoing user issues and system development requirements.
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Systems CoC (MS CoC) key strategic vendors to ensure effective support of business requirements.
- Define and communicate the developing functionality and the Manufacturing Systems strategies for the rotatives SCU.
- Participate within factory reviews, presenting to users and management across the UK, regarding; PLM programme updates, configuration changes, and relevant business information including new recognised best practices.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of business related data in support of manufacturing processes.
- Identify and develop opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes and technologies to meet current or future requirements.
- Ensure manufacturing processes comply with all legal requirements (regulatory, HS&E, etc.) and customer requirements.
- Comply with RRMS and SABRe.
- Ensure export control and intellectual property requirements are satisfied.
Latest Placement Paper Find Here - Click Here
Search more Jobs:
Find More Bangalore Jobs - Details Link
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs
Interested to apply online - Click Here