They also hire many candidates through walk-in and campus placements every year as they are the pioneer and a very big brand name of IT industry in India.
Royal Bank of Scotland usually hire every year and recruit many candidates and offer them very good salary package One of the plus point to work in this company is their working environment
- Identifying & Creating test scenarios as per the business requirements
- Producing low level test cases (test steps) and test data by analyzing medium complexity business or functional requirements.
- Identifying & creating test data as required
- Participating in test case review sessions
- Executing medium to high complex test cases
- Taking ownership for one area / module / functionally to get it tested completely
- Ensuring that testing process and tools are used while testing the system from functional as well as non-functional perspective against agreed specifications
- Enhancing /updating the test cases and keeping them up to date
- Identifying and reporting bugs through the agreed process and tool. Attaching all necessary artefacts to the defects like test data, screen shots etc
- Follow up defects for faster closure
- Ensuring that the traceability matrix is updated for the project / deliverable proactively
- Planning daily tasks with little oversight from the test lead / manager
- Creating test automation scripts using agreed test automation framework and updates them for automation testers only)
- Given project is very critical for the bank, we need people who are very passionate and willing to be part of this intense journey