Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
- The Database Administrator Intern will be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure.
- The DBA Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system uptime and productivity.
- The position requires a highly motivated, team-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an emphasis in Database Design.
- The candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, validation, and implementation of enterprise-wide SQL Server databases including data modeling, performance tuning, and back-up and recovery.
- He/She will have the opportunity to maintain database availability, reliability and performance commensurate with service level agreements.
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs