- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system.
- Good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others.
- Experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems.
- Basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s.
- Basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases.
- Good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc.
- Good to have programing skills in C, Java, .NET etc.
- Experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage.
Current Affair's Books