Mentor Graphics has been present in India since 1997. At the beginning, there was only an R&D office in Noida. Today, Mentor Graphics has offices in Bangalore, Bangalore and Noida. Sales and Support services are offered for all Mentor products through these offices.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and write scripts independently in Perl/TCL.
- Analyze regressions, categorize failures and have a complete understanding of the tool flow, to be able to debug issues.
- Run tests with various simulators, analyze synthesized outputs and confirm behavior of tool.
- Excellent in scripting in Perl/ TCL. Having hands-on on both would be preferred.
- Know-how of HDLs – Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog.
- Must know at least one.
- Hands-on experience of C/C++
Current Affair's Books