- We are currently looking for candidates for our 2017 Summer Internship Program.
- Software Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with initial guidance and direction
- Strategic thinking
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with payments would be a plus
- Training in C/C++ and Object Oriented design is preferred
- Familiarity with software development methodology that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of software development
- Experience with user research and user centered design.
- Experience with usability (e.g., as a tester, analyst, or developer using user-centered data)
- Experience with accessibility (Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0) a plus
- Knowledge of user interface design as applied to Web-based applications and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of both Macs and PCs helpful
- Please include your online portfolio URL (if you have one) including design, development, and/or analysis tasks that you have completed
Current Affair's Books