- We are looking for Java Developer(s) with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end. He / She will be part of talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. He / She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Need commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities for Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF & Angular JS Positions:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries / code
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC etc.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate and JSF
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, CVS etc.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant or Maven or Jenkins
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Current Affair's Books