- Responsible for the Sizing of Selection of Control Valves and preparation of Techno-Commercial Offer to Customers.
- Support the team /customer by actively participating the customer technical & commercial clarifications.
- Provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position.
- Ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
- Respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
- Escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
- Participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
- Initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
- Achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creative thinker, vibrant.
- Good Team Player.
- Good business acumen.
- Knowledge of control valves.
Current Affair's Books