Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
- Create and Execute load/performance test cases and scripts.
- Log and track load/performance problems and generate baseline reports.
- Develops automation scripts according to the coding standards.
- Perform code reviews for new Automated Scripts and ensures it conforms to the testing process in place.
- Work with QA System Administrator to understand automation environment requirements and ensures environment is available and conforms to automation prerequisites.
- Prepares and publish Automation dashboard report for automated regression testing.
- Understands software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation; actively participates in process improvements.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of enterprise level QA Automation.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working with Performance testing tools.
- Experience in Load /Performance Testing techniques (using multiple tools: Load runner/Performance Center, LoadUI etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Quick Test Pro (QTP)/HP UFT and HP ALM.
- Possess organizational skills and have ability to set, track and meet deadlines for themselves and team members, achieve and maintain expected productivity levels. Be able to provide regular, concise Automation team status reports.
- Good exposure of Object level coding for automation (without reliance on record and playback scripting).
- Exposure to SDLC process and the role of QA and test automation.
- Experience developing and scripting from test specifications.
- Experience developing function libraries and product independent scripts.
- Experience with VB scripting languages, SQL is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team-player, and flexibility. A fast learner (new system and test equipment applications) and high degree of creativity and initiative.
- Strong analytic skills.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in improving software reliability and quality through automation and consistent automation processes.
- Is a people leader with good listening skills and addressing team members' concerns.
Current Affair's Books