- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Confidently writes the four basic SQL statements.
- Possesses working knowledge of ASP.Net C#.
- Possesses working knowledge of XML/XSL.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Recognizes the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers.
Current Affair's Books