We utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
- Member FPGA based logic design verification for aerospace applications conforming to Aerospace process and design guideline RTCA DO 254.
- 4 to 9 Years of work experience in FPGA Verification and Validation as per DO-254 standards.
- Hands on experience in creation of Verification Environment, VHDL Testbench, RTL Simulation, Post-Layout / Gate-Level Simulation and Code Coverage.
- Hands On experience in VHDL.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Design.
- Hands on experience in FPGA on-board debugging and testing.
- Experience in Developing Verification and FPGA board level testing documents in line with DO-254.
- Experience in tools such as ModelSim, Cadence-NCSIM.
- Experience in Windows and LINUX is must.
- DO-254 Knowledge.
- SOI Audits support.
- Knowledge in DOORS, Configuration Management tools, Problem Reporting Mechanism will add advantage.
- Knowledge in PERL or Tcl/Tk scripts.
Current Affair's Books