- Knowledge/Experience in CA SPECTRUM, NETSCOUT, WIRESHARK or equivalent Tools is added advantage
- CCNA Level Expertise in Network Routing and Switching with Good Knowledge on ASA firewall Implementations, Troubleshooting Network Security issues.
- Sound Knowledge on DMVPN concepts, MPLS, OSPF ,EIGRP etc.
- Knowledge to Configure and install secure client and corporate network routing and switching hardware, operating systems, software and peripheral networking components for upgrading and maintaining local area (LAN), wide area (WAN) and data center network and telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge to Interpret and maintain network diagrams, configurations, and/or other pertinent project or implementation documentation as changes occur.
- Test routers, switches, firewalls, network appliances, and/or other components which meet specifications for desired network and internet communications.
- Assist in the design of a multi-server environments.
- maintain multi-site network operations and operating systems.
- Implement appropriate firewall rules and/or develop access control lists to ensure appropriate security access is enabled.
- Oversee the administration of systems and servers related to the network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Engage in capacity / performance planning and equipment management by preparing, proposing, and publishing capacity baselines and performance thresholds (e.g., average utilization, peak utilization, thresholds for upgrades) for all network environments.
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Knowledge and Experience to troubleshoot network, network hardware, and software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- CCNA (certification or equivalent experience preferred)
Current Affair's Books