Mode of Apply
Ending Date Of Apply Online
As soon as Possible
- TSS is a surveillance project, part of the Fraud Control Program. TSS is expected to provide Global oversight on Business and Country Heads with regards to information and alerts on daily flags, threats, trends etc.
- The TSS System Analyst will participate in the project and continue to be part of the BAU team to support ongoing enhancements. The incumbent will be required to be technically capable to work on enhancements/fixes etc and also co-ordinate with Business and other Technology Partners to deliver BAU outcomes.
- Analysis of requirements for the development, support, and testing teams
- Identify gaps and create detailed specifications
- Design and develop customizations and enhancements
- Exceptional communication and client liaison skills
- Experience with Web Application / Web Service development and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Java and UNIX is a “good to have” skill
- Experience of engaging with ConnectDirect/Control-M/BIH
- Experience in developing and making enhancements to .Net applications
- Provides reviews of deliverables and identifies gaps/areas for improvement
Have a Look On Below Links
Latest Current News & Affairs