Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation in the hyperconnected world by removing the complexities of technology so you can focus on driving your business faster forward. We enable enterprises to capitalize on market opportunities presented by trends like mobile and cloud while overcoming the challenges presented by security threats and the need to reach users globally.
- Be part of an exciting intelligent platform team with emphasis on proactive support through tools, automation and process initiatives. · Provide mission critical support on cutting edge technologies with some of the best industry practices.
- Solve complex technical problems for elite fortune 500 customers and issues reported from the technical staff of our customers related to Akamai’s products and Infrastructure.
- Be part of a team that is equipped with state of the art streaming technology and troubleshooting methods.
- Be part of an event support team supporting marquee events like IPL, Royal British Wedding and World Cup.
- Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems, including escalation to our product engineers as necessary.
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation: You are able to understand quickly what the customer wants and the associated technical and business impact.
- Work with an English speaking, multicultural team, operating in different time zones.
- Help in developing methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Participate to share knowledge through creation of knowledge base articles about solved issues.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and convert it to ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements to Akamai's services, in addition you will team up with Engineering and Product Management to implement these enhancements.
- Flexible working time (important to understand customers of different cultures and nationality).
Current Affair's Books