Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
- As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, PUNE, would be part of the core QA team working Tibco products
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- Design and develop test scripts for test automation
- Review test case specification written by other team members
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- 0-2 years of QA/testing experience.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any other branch.
- Exposure to at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform is essential.
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies.
- Exposure to Databases and Web/Application Server required
- Strong experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Exposure to web services standards such as SOAP, WSDL and WS-* is an added advantage
- Hands on test automation experience with any automation tool will be a plus
- Good communication skills
Current Affair's Books