- The primary responsibility of this role is to work on the PSC projects with C++ technology for NCR customers.
- The role needs technical skills in C++ technology, passion to learn the product, customer knowledge and existing development approach from existing on shore teams and establish off shore development process and deliver customer projects.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- English speaking and writing
- C++ (should be strong in this area)
- Experience in Systems-level software design and development
- Experience in C++, VC++, MFC required
- Serial or USB communication knowledge in Windows required
- Organization and Attention to detail required Development Environment
- Experience with developing for Windows XPPro/Win7
- MFC, Win32, OLE/ATL, COM/ActiveX and C runtime Libraries and APIs
- Experience with any of MSVC 6.0,2008,2010 and associated debugging tools
- PIC24 or any Microcontroller Programming
- Programming languages: C, C++, and assembler.
- Knowledge of working on ARM processors desirable
- Experience in developing software for hardware systems using software and hardware tools such as debuggers, In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
- Understanding of PCs and embedded microprocessor systems hardware and operating systems architectures
Current Affair's Books