- As an Associate Software development engineer in the Tools Software Group in Chennai, the candidate will be responsible for the development of Atmel’s IDE platform based on Microsoft Visual Studio Shell.
- The software projects will follow Agile product development methods and tools.
- Both standalone and team level skills are a must.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Strong in either C++ or C# programming.
- .NET based GUI development knowledge (Windows Forms or WPF).
- Knowledge on Test-driven development/any unit testing tool.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge on any scripting language.
- Exposure to Agile product development methods and tools
Current Affair's Books