- Develop next-gen spam filtering and content quality technology to determine propagation-worthiness of content.
- Develop state-of-art text classification models scaling to millions of documents and thousands of categories
- Mentor junior research engineers in utilizing advanced machine learning techniques for critical business problems
- Represent LinkedIn in academic and industry circles by showcasing our innovation, data products and scientific expertise in bringing game-changing data products to market
- Master’s degree with relevant practical exposure. Exceptional candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and work experience are welcome
- High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: machine learning, statistical modeling/inference, information retrieval, data mining, NLP
- Ability and eagerness to program
- PhD in computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of hands on experience working on machine learning or related topics
- Understanding of standard programming and software engineering practices
- Proven track record of publishing at top academic and industry venues.