JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Global Services Operations (GSO) - is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
- MSSQL Database administrator required to work in a global support team supporting GSO servers. This is a permanent staff position.
- As a Database Administrator, you will administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the databases. Implement data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes; resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues. Support production DBA in daily or emergency procedures to resolve issues.
- You will work with the Information Architect and Database Designer to help implement the physical data model. Help develop and validate the database implementation plan. Create database objects and maintain their physical organization/relationships. Support the data loads into the databases. Ensure that the application, and any enhancements, interact efficiently with the database. Develop and implement database performance monitoring process and analyze monitoring data for performance optimization opportunities.
- Create/Implement database maintenance plan to ensure data integrity. Manage the on-site backup and recovery process and/or support the off-site backup and recovery teams· Plan for and execute any required database upgrades and migration (patches etc.)
- Staff will be required to work 5 days a week (Friday to Tuesday) for 9 hour a day. Staff will be required to work either of ASIA or EMEA shifts including public holidays which will be compensated with days in lieu and weekend support on rotational basis.