- Responsible for delivering quality work with defined quality gates and standards.
- Participates in the development of test scenarios and test cases for the business functionality as defined in the test plan.
- Performs regression testing using test plans created, and updating the plans as needed.
- During regression testing, analyzes test results from automated testing tool or manual tests in HP Quality Center. Perform automated scripting and assist QA programmers with business aspect of automated scripting.
- Ensure all defects are logged in tracking system per defined process.
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Upto 1 years of experience working in banking / financial application. Should have exposure to Quality center specially test plan, test lab and defects modules.
- Should have programming background and exposure in automation scripting will be required.
- Experience with VB scripting languages, SQL is a plus Certification in Programming language Process understanding: SDLC and Agile Scrum.
- Should be able to independently understand the functional specifications to build the test cases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible with priorities. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products required.
Amazon link - Lessons Learned in Software Testing: A Context Driven Approach