- The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a QA role in the Product Testing team.
- This would require the individual to do the following:
- Understand Software specifications and prepare test strategy and test planning.
- Execute Test plans and Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Automate test plans and analyze regression failures.
- Work with Development teams and Field Support teams to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work-around for the problems.
- Work with Development team and other SQA team members to analyze/fix issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Excellent analytical, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
- Certification in Networking domain is a plus.
- Good “C” programming skills.
- Basic Networking.
Current Affair's Books