Monday, 8 August 2016
23:11:00 BE / B Tech, Developer Jobs, EXPERIENCED JOBS, Graduate, India, IT Jobs, Maharashtra, ME / M Tech, Off Campus, Software Jobs No comments
Atos opening as Database Administrator apply online
About the Company
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy,Unify and Worldline.
1. 24x7 or On-call “L3 + Project” support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems.
2. Project Management
- Installation and Setup of Oracle software
- Design, development, creation and administration of Oracle databases on logical / raw partitions
- Database upgrades , Rolling upgrades migration, Cross Platform Migration
- Configuring parameters and Performance tuning
3. Basic knowledge and Administration of Exadata DBs systems.
4. Configuration and Management of back-up & recovery procedures
5. Resource Management: - Physical storage, Logical database structure, Memory resource management.
6. Performance tuning of complex database issues.
7. Re organization of large databases
8. Execution and Troubleshooting RMAN backups and recovery, restore and cloning
9. Standby database management using Data guard / Manual
10. L3 Configuration, Management Troubleshooting of RAC (10g / 11g)
11. Excellent knowledge on DB utilities Data pump, ash, awr, RMAN etc.
12. L3 Configuration, Management and Troubleshooting of ASM
13. OEM installation & configuration. Designing standard DB monitoring templates.
14. Database performance monitoring as per the set baselines.
15. Proactive tuning of database to achieve desire performance metric SLA’s.
16. Knowledge on Shell scripting would be added advantage
17. POC’s of new DB features & versions. Demonstrate the benefits to customer & include them in service catalog
18. Database security implementation
19. Knowledge on Active data guard, Snapshot standby
20. Oracle Patch Management involving, review of patches, testing patches, planning release on production and execution.
21. Administration of MSSQL server 2000,2005, 2008, 2012
22. Experience on always on database administration
23. Working closely with customer to develop Database as service (DBaaS) roadmap. Managing the Database product roadmaps & lifecycle.
24. Configuration, Management & Troubleshooting of Oracle Partitioning and Replication tools like Streams
25. Strong shell scripting skills
26. Good knowledge of ITIL processes with special attention to – incident, change, problem management, Database growth & capacity management for shared environment
Design & generate standard report agreed with customer.