- As a Recruiter one is responsible for identifying talent that meets the specific customer's requirements.
- Will be involved for the complete life cycle of the recruitment process
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified professionals interested in opportunities
- Matching qualified candidates to client's requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidates
- Negotiating competitive rates and gain employment commitment from candidates
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct skills testing and reference checks.
- Position: Recruiter / Senior Recruiter
- Qualification: Management Graduate/ Post Graduate (M.Com, MCA, B.E, B.tech, M.Tech, BCA, MSC - Not Eligible)
- Experience: 0-5 Years
- Work Timing: Night Shift - 8:30pm to 5:30am OR 5:30pm to 2:30am (Saturday & Sunday fixed off)
- Transport: Free transport.
Current Affair's Books