- SOS is a department that monitors alarms across the Tesco Estate (including UK and ROI) stores.
- This department is accredited by the SSAIB through the BS5979 certification.
- This department is also certified by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) and is licensed to request immediate Police assistance on site in case of alarm notifications.
- This is a rather critical process as it governs the safety and potential losses that may occur at TESCO sites and works in conjunction with Law enforcement agencies.
- This team works 24 X 7 365 days a year and provides crisis management services to stores as well as providing support to stores by giving advice on how to handle potential security related threats and also runs the Protector Line for TESCO.
- Excellent Communications.
- Flexible for shifts 24/7.
# 81 82, EPIP Area, Whitefield,