- Ensuring regulatory and statutory compliances as required under guidelines of GoI/RBI/SEBI/Stock Exchanges viz. Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970, Banking Regulation Act, SEBI (LODR) Regulations 2015 etc.
- Handling of issues relating to raising of capital, servicing thereof besides related compliances.
- Secretary to Board, Audit Committee of Board (ACB) and other committees of Board.
- Secretary to critical & internal committee(s) of the Bank.
- Minimum Graduation And Membership of Institute of Companies secretaries of India.
- At least 10 years post qualification experience in handling Regulatory and Compliance requirements of SEBI, NSE and BSE of a listed entity of which at least 5 years should be as Company Secretary in BSE500 constituent or NSE listed Company.
- Candidates to submit experience certificate from the previous employers showing the number of years he/she has worked with them and his/her designation.
- Age As on 01.01.2016
- Min. 40 Years.
- Max. 55 Years.
The General Manager- HRMD,
Punjab National Bank,
HO: HRMD 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place,