In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd, the group's flagship company was given the licence to carry on banking business by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. is the first company in the Indian banking history to convert to a bank.
As on 30 September 2014, Kotak Mahindra Bank has over 641 branches and over 1,159 ATMs spread across 363 locations in the country. Kotak Mahindra bank has received rave reviews from many customers and has been presented many awards by various bodies in India. The bank, before merger with ING Vysya had around 29,000 employees.
Kotak Mahindra group, established in 1985 by Uday Kotak, is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL).
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.