KPMG walk-in for Financial Analyst 18 june 2016
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases.
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence.
- Understand client policy and procedures and how to apply.
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements.
- In depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries.
- Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client.
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner.
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained.
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system.
- Operations background demonstrating good core knowledge of applying KYC within a financial institution (new customer take-on or customer due diligence remediation).
- Understand KYC principles and how to apply within a review/renewal activity.
- Good technical knowledge of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self motivation and possess an enquiring mind.
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change.