FIS walk-in for Software Developer on 18 june 2016
- In depth knowledge of system design methods and understanding of application deliveries.
- Knowledge / Experience of methods COBOL/ CICS/VSAM/ / JCL/ OPC/ SQL.
- Programming languages, job control and live application setup expertise.
- Hands-on understanding of system support.
- Must have an outgoing personality and demonstrate objective challenging and committed attitude.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Should be able to join with short notice period.
- Ready to work on Rotational shifts.
- Be able to perform various duties for Non-Production region Code Roll; region builds and data refreshes; and batch support, using a set of FIS standard tools.
- To provide expertise for system design from business requirements, demonstrating an in depth knowledge of specific functions of the core application and customer specific additions and resolution of incidents.
- To provide 24 * 7 * 365 support and also to all Production Clients on a Rota basis.
- Provide timely response on all escalated incidents.