Aricent walk-in for Dot Net Developer on 18 june 2016
- C# developer is responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment.
- Implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensuring compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- C#, MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery, Boot Strap, CSS3, HTML5 and minimal of SQL.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good customer handling skills.
- Good communication skills.