Microland walk-in for System Administrator on 23 april 2016
- Perform technical review as part of application package acceptance process Application packaging development using standard packaging tools such as Wise.
- Adminstudio Development of Microsoft App-V.
- Citrix Xen-App / VMware Thin app virtual packages Custom action development / package customization Perform QA testing Customer onboarding, process.
- Check list development and delivery team training.
- Knowledge transfer providing technical guidance.
- Strong apps Packaging + seq skills.
- Strong technology skills experience in managing application packaging team from delivery perspective.
- Expertise in application repackaging and customization for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 desktop operating Systems using tools such as Wise Packaging Studio / Flexra Admin Studios, etc.
- Application Sequencing for Application Virtualization (App-V) using Adminstudio and Microsoft Sequencer.
- Advanced sequencing skills like OSD scripting.
- Repackaging Application, Application QA,UAT & Post Installation Support.
- Responsible for unit-testing the sequenced applications and resolve issues identified.
- Creating Document for Re-Packaged applications.
- Creating Application Installation & Configuration Scripts (VB, Wise, WinBatch Studio, etc.).
- Creating Process Automaton Scripts Using (VB, WinBatch Studio, etc.).
- Creating Custom Action Scripts Using Wise/WinBatch/VB Scripting.
- Creating Active Directory Related Scripts Using VB Scripting.
- Package (MSI / Virtual packages) development, testing & performing QA.
- Custom action (packaging customizing) script development and testing.
- Troubleshooting and finding solution for the package deployment related issues.
- Package deployment/installation instruction manual development.
- Any graduate with 3-5 years of experience in application packaging.
- Good communication skills and willingess to work in shifts.