HP walk-in for Technical Support Representative on 1 april 2016
- The primary responsibilities of a L2 Technical Support Engineer (which could include multiple specialized roles is mentioned below, but not limited to:
- Provides help desk analysts with feedback on call maintenance, customer updates, troubleshooting steps.
- Identifies training needs and occasionally provides training for help desk analysts.
- Aid knowledge transfer within the group.
- Remain well versed in help desk policies, procedures, standards and documentation.
- New account creation / modification / deletion in UAM related roles.
- Supporting password resets and account unlocks in roles requiring higher permission levels.
- Log/Validate all contacts in Call Handling Database and manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status.
- Complete follow-on actions as appropriate and invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames and as appropriate.
- Adhere to Policies & Procedures and work to achieve individual and team goals.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials while observing strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation.
- Demonstrate competent technical skill set & hands on technical support experience.
- Is required to be a Super User of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while being able to manage commitments / deliverables.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver business results.
- Ability to coach L1 engineers to support their development needs and help them meet their goals.
- Must possess Excellent Communication skills / high energy and confidence.
- Documents to Carry
- Please carry 2 passport Size photograph along with a ID proof, copy of the email and resume.
- Please carry a copy of the mail.