HCL walk-in for Cloud Computing CRM Support on 30 mar 2016
- Assist 3rd-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with Salesforce.com APIs and implementation of other Salesforce.com developer products.
- This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code as needed.
- Provide feature explanation and coding best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- Cloud Computing and at least one programming language, such as Java, .NET, or PHP.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and c consumption.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.