WNS walk-in for Financial Analyst 11 Feb to 19 Feb 2016
- The analyst will be responsible for mining, synthesizing and analyzing financial information, and publishing deal reports on various financial transactions, using publicly available information as well as through various proprietary data bases.
- Financial transactions that the analyst will cover include global mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Initial Public Offers (IPO), Private Equity deals, etc.
- Apart from the Deal Financials and the Target Company Financials, the analyst will also have to comprehend the Deal Synergies, Market Conditions and potential Deal Financing terms.
- Strong Knowledge on Accounting / Financial Concepts.
- Basic Knowledge of Mergers, acquisition, Joint Ventures, Amalgamation, Capital Market, Balance Sheet Ratios, Equity and Fixed Income markets.
- Keen interest in Secondary Research.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret data and aid in arriving at the key findings.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Decision making and judgment.
- Awareness on Daily updates on Current Affairs, Real Time News, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- NSE / BSE / NCFM related courses.