Mentor Graphics hiring for Associate Staff Engineer any graduate can apply
Mentor Graphics has been present in India since 1997. At the beginning, there was only an R&D office in Hyderabad. Today, Mentor Graphics has offices in Bangalore, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Sales and Support services are offered for all Mentor products through these offices.
2. Design and implement the functionality for the requirements.
3. Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line.
4. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product.
5. Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues.
2. Exposure to writing unit tests.
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with a knack for developing algorithms.
4. Ability to learn new technologies.
5. Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process.
6. Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives.
7. Follow software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies.
8. Good verbal and written English communication skills.
9. Engineering graduate or post-graduate in any field of engineering with 10-15 years of experience with leadership skills/traits