Intel hiring for Software Development Engineer
Job Description:- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, UI's, web.
- May work directly with Java, C#, MS-SQL and other software technologies developing security products.
-Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- The software development engineer role is unique and challenging role that calls for a strong passion for software development, providing an immense opportunity to design and develop wide-reaching code and tools.
- As Software Development Engineer at Intel Security you will have the opportunity to help the team not only execute the declared vision, but to also contribute to the product roadmap with your own suggestions and innovations
- Development experience on MS-SQL (SQL queries, ability to debug / create, stored procedures, triggers, etc..).
- Writing secure, quality code adopting TDD (test driven development) approach
- Desirable working knowledge on security technologies like SCAP, OVAL, vulnerability testing, etc..
- Takes responsibility for one's deliverables. Plans and organizes his/ her work around these deliverables. Ability to pick up new technical skills and apply them immediately
- Ability to pick up new technical skills and apply them immediately
- Candidate must have a good attitude towards work and must be self-motivated