Genpact walk-in for Process Associate or Process Developer 11 Feb to 13 Feb 2016
2) Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
3) Follow standard processes and procedures.
4) Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
5) Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
6) Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
2) Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
3) Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
4) Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
5) Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
2) Australian Customer Service (Voice).
3) Semi Tech Domestic Process (Voice).
4) Domestic Customer Service ( Semi technical Voice).