Artech Infossystems walk-in for freshers as Associate Recruiter
- Well versed with full recruitment life cycle/ End to end recruiting.
- Which involves Sourcing, Screening, Qualifying, Submitting, Interview Coordination, Warm up/Follow up calls, Offer roll out and on boarding.
- Sourcing from different job boards Like Monster , Dice, Carrier Builder.
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Reading resumes and over the phone qualifying candidates for technical fitment (eligibility), Behavioral fitment, Stability (Suitability) etc.
- Doing proactive recruitment, pipelining candidates and maintaining database.
- Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidates experience and requirement.
- Utilize innovative and effective convincing / negotiation skills to attract top talent.
- Submit the profile of the candidate to Team Lead for approval.
- Ensures that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
- Conducts initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level.
- Ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the position.
- Follow up with candidates & ensure warm call made for all candidates pending interview feedback from client.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is done for Placements.
- Willingness to work in Night Shift.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Should be good with technologies or a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
- Good interpersonal and team coordination skills.
- Relationship building with candidates and management.
- Must be a Quick thinker. Also should be proactive & self-driven.
- Fresher and People from BPO can very well apply and are most welcome.
- Domestic/US recruitment background would be plus if one has the same.